In line with the Ombudsman’s complaints handling code, our Complaints & self-assessment policy is designed to give our customers the information they need to make a complaint, comment or suggestion about our service standards.
Our policy also aims to:
- make our complaints work effective and efficient
- empower our frontline officers to handle and close complaints at first contact
- ensure full and fair investigation in all cases
- make sure we learn from customers and improve services, and
- ensure that the policy is well publicised, accessible and easy to understand.
For information on how to make a complaint, see our leaflet on How to make a complaint. You should follow this process to complain about services, contractors or companies working on our behalf. We expect any managing agents, running properties on our behalf, to meet the requirements of this policy and procedure too.
To complain about your neighbours, you should refer to our ASB (Anti-social behaviour) policy and procedure.