For a genuine emergency (see below), outside office hours, phone 020 8964 2323 and follow the recorded message.
Repair priority levels
We classify repairs as emergency, urgent or routine work.
Emergency repairs include:
- gas leaks
- total power failure
- severe roof leaks
- blocked drain/WC
- loss of gas
- burst pipes.
We aim to address these repairs within 24 hours.
Urgent repairs are things such as:
- partial loss of electrical power or light
- electrical faults, unsafe power, lighting, socket or electrical fitting
- partial loss of water or gas supply
- doorbell/door entry repairs
- blocked or leaking drains or soil stack
- toilet blocked or not flushing
- blocked sink, bath or basin
- tap which cannot be turned
- overflows/water leaks that can be contained
- leaking roof
- insecure external window
- loose or detached banister or handrail.
We aim to deal with these repairs within one week.
Routine repairs are all other repairs which are Westway’s responsibility such as:
We aim to deal with these repairs within four weeks.