As a tenant of Westway HA you can pay your rent in the following ways:
Online Payment – to Westway Housing Association Ltd.
Please click on the link to make an online payment and complete the form.
- Please complete the form, letting us know your name, address and tenant reference number (PLEASE call 0208 964 2323 option2 to confirm) so we can match your payment with your tenancy account, then submit.
- Next, you will then be transferred to Barclays secure site where you will be asked for the card holder’s information.
- Payment will show on your statement as WESTWAY HOUSING ASSOICIATION LTD.
- Refunds can only be made in exceptional circumstances and are at the discretion of the Housing Manager.
- Entitlement to a rent refund will be determined in accordance with terms and conditions signed to by the tenant on tenancy agreement.
- Refunds, if applicable, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction.
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
Standing Order – instruction to your bank
(Click here for Standing Order form download) or phone 020 8964 2323 (option 2) to request a form or e-mail FinanceDept@westwayha.org.uk , you can also write to the Finance Assistant at Unit 292B Kensal Road, London W10 5BE. This form should be completed and send directly to your bank.
Direct Debit – from a bank or building society account
Paying by Direct Debit is the easiest way to pay your rent and service charges if you have a bank or building society account. You can choose to pay weekly, fortnightly, four weekly or per calendar month on any date.
If the rent you pay alters, the bank will be notified of the new amount automatically. You will be notified about the change in writing at the same time
Print off and fill this Direct debit form download to set up your Direct Debit. Send the completed form to: Finance Dept, Westway Housing Asssociation Ltd, Unit 292B, Kensal Road, London W10 5BE.
Direct or Faster Payments – payment directly from your bank account to ours
Make a payment directly from your bank account to ours, if your bank participates in the Faster Payments service this could be with us within a few hours.
Log into your bank account via the internet, phone banking or visit your bank and request to make a payment.
To set up the payment you will need the following information:
Payee name: Westway Housing Association Ltd. (Account to be paid into)
Sort Code: 20-65-82
Account Number: 43238954
Only enter your tenancy reference number with no spaces or punctuation marks. Do not enter any other information.
Quoting the correct tenancy number will ensure your payment goes directly to your rent account. If you need any help please contact our customer service advisors on 0208 964 2323 (Option 1).
You will only need to enter this information the first time you set up the payment request, the details will then be held within your bank account.