How to Pay Rent


As a tenant of Westway HA you can pay your rent in the following ways:

Standing Order - instruction to your bank (Click here for Standing Order form download) or phone 020 8964 2323 (option 2) to request a form or e-mail , you can also write to the Finance Assistant at  Unit 292B Kensal Road, London W10 5BE. This form should be completed and send directly to your bank.

Direct Debit – Paying by Direct Debit is the easiest way to pay your rent and service charges if you have a bank or building society account.  You can choose to pay weekly, fortnightly, four weekly or per calendar month on any date.

If the rent you pay alters, the bank will be notified of the new amount automatically. You will be notified about the change in writing at the same time

Print off and fill this Direct debit form download to set up your Direct Debit.  Send the completed form to: Finance Dept, Westway Housing Asssociation Ltd, Unit 292B, Kensal Road, London W10 5BE.

Direct or Faster Payments – Make a payment directly from your bank account to ours, if your bank participates in the Faster Payments service this could be with us within a few hours.

Log into your bank account via the internet, phone banking or visit your bank and request to make a payment.

To set up the payment you will need the following information:

Payee name: Westway Housing Association Ltd.(Account to be paid into)
Sort Code: 20-65-82
Account Number: 43238954

Payment Reference
Only enter your tenancy reference number with no spaces or punctuation marks. Do not enter any other information.

Quoting the correct tenancy number will ensure your payment goes directly to your rent account. If you need any help please contact our customer service advisors on 0208 964 2323 (Option 1)

You will only need to enter this information the first time you set up the payment request, the details will then be held within your bank account.

Cheque - We can also receive cheques (but not cash) by post at Head Office but such payments will take longer to reach your account.

Getting help with your Debts

If your debts are becoming a problem, go to debt help charity CCCS for some free, impartial and realistic advice. Use their online service - CCCS Debt Remedy - for an instant assessment of your problem, tailored advice and help with budgeting. 



Website design and development by Premier IT