The Neighbourhood Officer’s core role is to develop and maintain relationships with our customers, providing tenancy management services and acting as the named point of contact for a patch of properties The Neighbourhood Officer acts as an important interface with customers, and also works as part of a team providing overall Housing Management functions.
The Neighbourhood Officer has a key responsibility in ensuring that our customers receive a high quality service, are kept well informed, and have a relationship with the organisation that is based on trust and mutual respect. The Neighbourhood Officer is supported in this role by a team of specialist colleagues.
Specific Accountabilities and Performance Standards:
- Delivers excellent customer service and achieves high levels of customer satisfaction
- Delivers an excellent service in relation to tenancy management, meeting performance targets as
directed across all objectives
- Ensures empty properties are re-let promptly and that customers are guided and supported through the moving in and moving out processes
- Delivers a high standard of estate management
- Maximises the collection of rent and other charges
- Enables customers to engage with the organisation and influence how services and improvements are provided and delivered to consistently high standards
- To contribute to the effective running of the service and to participate in a culture of continuous improvement. To include offering support, guidance, encouragement and imparting knowledge to
- Corporate Role
No job description can be entirely comprehensive and the job holder will be expected to carry out such other duties as may be required from time to time and are broadly consistent with the job description and status of the post within the organisation.
You must be able to show the following skills and abilities:
- Customer Focus
- Team work
- Make things happen
- Seek and evaluate information
- Assertive, professional behaviour
- Commercial and entrepreneurial
- Written communication
Please see attached the full job description for more information.